user profile anomaly xp-sp2

I am trying to resolve several issues on my machine but this one I found by
accident.In the computer admin a/c, in safe mode, under user profiles my a/c
is listed at 140mb, but in user profiles, on my a/c, it is listed at 94.3mb,
all other a/c's were the same.Where did 45.7mb go?Does this have anything to
do with my a/c not always functioning as an admin a/c should?Any ideas anyone?
--
Mike Ellis

That sounds like a bug to me unless SafeMode can read files that are locked
while the system is running.
..