Xerox Docuprint 4512

I need a driver for this old printer. I lost the driver in a move. I had it working in Win 7, but I think that an XP driver worked.
Thanks, Bill
7 answers Last reply
More about xerox docuprint 4512
  1. Thank you for your reply. I have tried all of the drivers on that xerox site and most of the ones on DriversGuide without any luck and when I have called Xerox they tell me that support for the Docuprint 4512 is no longer available. So I am looking for someone that has an old driver.
  2. Thanks again, however, I have just tried all of the drivers listed on that site and still do not have any luck.
    Other suggestions please!
  3. did you try the vista driver.?
    what version of win7 is this, if you had professional or ultimate they come with 'xp-mode'.
    I'll look for more..
  4. wcraig3 said:
    Thanks again, however, I have just tried all of the drivers listed on that site and still do not have any luck.
    Other suggestions please!

I have an old xerox docuprint P12 laser printer and have been using it with a windows XP desktop. I replaced it with a windows 7 computer and when I put in the original driver CD that came with the printer it says it is not compatible with windows 7 and I need to get a different driver. Any ideas?
  5. ^
    try the links on this thread for drivers first..
Ask a new question

Read More

Drivers Xerox Docuprint Printers Windows 7