Sign in with
Your question

Xerox Docuprint 4512

Last response: in Windows 7
December 4, 2010 3:12:04 PM

I need a driver for this old printer. I lost the driver in a move. I had it working in Win 7, but I think that an XP driver worked.
Thanks, Bill

More about : xerox docuprint 4512

December 4, 2010 10:10:00 PM

Thank you for your reply. I have tried all of the drivers on that xerox site and most of the ones on DriversGuide without any luck and when I have called Xerox they tell me that support for the Docuprint 4512 is no longer available. So I am looking for someone that has an old driver.
m
l
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
December 9, 2010 2:20:35 AM

Thanks again, however, I have just tried all of the drivers listed on that site and still do not have any luck.
Other suggestions please!
m
l
a b $ Windows 7
December 9, 2010 12:47:18 PM

did you try the vista driver.?
what version of win7 is this, if you had professional or ultimate they come with 'xp-mode'.
I'll look for more..
m
l
December 23, 2010 4:19:55 AM

wcraig3 said:
Thanks again, however, I have just tried all of the drivers listed on that site and still do not have any luck.
Other suggestions please!

I have an old xerox docuprint P12 laser printer and have been using it with a windows XP desktop. I replaced it with a windows 7 computer and when I put in the original driver CD that came with the printer it says it is not compatible with windows 7 and I need to get a different driver. Any ideas?
m
l
a b $ Windows 7
December 23, 2010 11:07:54 AM

^
try the links on this thread for drivers first..
m
l
!