4 fox sake

will someone out there please accept remote assistance and correct my bloody
computer b 4 i smash the effing thing up i am totally peed off. thanx.
--
scoobydoobydoo
2 answers Last reply

    shaggysmum wrote:
    > not when i paid a lot of money for this to happen .
    > wouldn't you be pissed off if this keeps happening to you?
    > and it's plonker not plonk that is wine dickhead.

    You said you cannot read your backup CDs.. In any computer? What did you
    write them with (applications?)

    --
    <- Shenan ->

    shaggysmum wrote:
    > not when i paid a lot of money for this to happen .
    > wouldn't you be pissed off if this keeps happening to you?
    > and it's plonker not plonk

    *PLONK* in a Usenet scenario means "to killfile" or "add to the bozo
    bin" and if you don't know what those terms mean, look them up.

    Gordon Burgess-Parker
    Director
    www.gbpcomputing.co.uk

Security Computers Microsoft Windows XP