4 fox sake

a b 8 Security
February 11, 2005 10:51:04 AM

will someone out there please accept remote assistance and correct my bloody
computer b 4 i smash the effing thing up i am totally peed off. thanx.
--
scoobydoobydoo

More about : fox sake

Anonymous
a b 8 Security
February 11, 2005 7:13:56 PM

shaggysmum wrote:
> not when i paid a lot of money for this to happen .
> wouldn't you be pissed off if this keeps happening to you?
> and it's plonker not plonk that is wine dickhead.

You said you cannot read your backup CDs.. In any computer? What did you
write them with (applications?)

--
<- Shenan ->
February 12, 2005 6:08:30 PM

shaggysmum wrote:
> not when i paid a lot of money for this to happen .
> wouldn't you be pissed off if this keeps happening to you?
> and it's plonker not plonk

*PLONK* in a Usenet scenario means "to killfile" or "add to the bozo
bin" and if you don't know what those terms mean, look them up.

Gordon Burgess-Parker
Director
www.gbpcomputing.co.uk
!