lost the lot

i have xp pro i have lost all my office apps all my work all my software
which was extremely valuable all my music over 3000 albums and songs and
therefore you can see why i am so effed off.xp pro looks like it sux .
--
scoobydoobydoo
1 answer Last reply

    My condolences for apparently never backing up
    your data to a CD or another drive. You may have
    contracted a computer virus. Windows XP, by itself,
    would not have likely been the cause of your unfortunate
    event.

    3 Simple Steps to Help Ensure the Protection of Your PC

    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP
    Windows XP - Shell/User
    Microsoft Newsgroups

    Be Smart! Protect Your PC!

    "shaggysmum" wrote:

    | i have xp pro i have lost all my office apps all my work all my software
    | which was extremely valuable all my music over 3000 albums and songs and
    | therefore you can see why i am so effed off.xp pro looks like it sux .
    | --
    | scoobydoobydoo

Security Microsoft Windows XP