lost the lot

a b 8 Security
February 11, 2005 11:03:04 AM

i have xp pro i have lost all my office apps all my work all my software
which was extremely valuable all my music over 3000 albums and songs and
therefore you can see why i am so effed off.xp pro looks like it sux .
--
scoobydoobydoo

More about : lost lot

Anonymous
a b 8 Security
February 11, 2005 1:12:59 PM

My condolences for apparently never backing up
your data to a CD or another drive. You may have
contracted a computer virus. Windows XP, by itself,
would not have likely been the cause of your unfortunate
event.

3 Simple Steps to Help Ensure the Protection of Your PC

Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP
Windows XP - Shell/User
Microsoft Newsgroups