Network Setup

I used the Network Setup to network my laptop to my home computer. Now I
notice that when I boot up, a dialog box comes up with my name and asking for
a password. How can I get rid of this dialog box coming up? Even if I have to
get rid of the ability to network with my home computer. I need directions
for this proceedure too. HELP!
louigi@mchsi.com

Malke

Louigi wrote:

> I used the Network Setup to network my laptop to my home computer. Now
> I notice that when I boot up, a dialog box comes up with my name and
> asking for a password. How can I get rid of this dialog box coming up?
> Even if I have to get rid of the ability to network with my home
> computer. I need directions for this proceedure too. HELP!

See my answer to you in the other newsgroup. Please don't multi-post;
crosspost to a select few newsgroups if you must with a followup set.

Malke
--
MS MVP - Windows Shell/User
Elephant Boy Computers