Requiring Ctrl-Alt-Del to logon

I have all my computers running windows xp. I want to enable the feature to
require everyone to press ctrl-alt-del to bring up the logon screen. I went
to Win Xp help and it says to go into User Accounts in Control Panel and
click on the Advanced tab, but as any XP user knows, there is no Advanced
tab, just a screen to create or modify accounts. How do i enable this feature?

1. Click Start, and then click Run.
2. In the Open box, type: control userpasswords2 , and then click OK.
3. Click on the Advanced tab and look under Secure logon.

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

Be Smart! Protect Your PC!

"Stfiore" wrote:

| I have all my computers running windows xp. I want to enable the feature to
| require everyone to press ctrl-alt-del to bring up the logon screen. I went
| to Win Xp help and it says to go into User Accounts in Control Panel and
| click on the Advanced tab, but as any XP user knows, there is no Advanced
| tab, just a screen to create or modify accounts. How do i enable this feature?

Go to Start -> Run.
Type control userpasswords2 in the Open box.
Here's the Advanced tab you're looking for. Click on it.
Put a check mark in the box at the bottom of the Secure logon
section.

--
Nepatsfan
"Stfiore" <Stfiore@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have all my computers running windows xp. I want to enable the
>feature to
> require everyone to press ctrl-alt-del to bring up the logon
> screen. I went
> to Win Xp help and it says to go into User Accounts in Control
> Panel and
> click on the Advanced tab, but as any XP user knows, there is
> no Advanced
> tab, just a screen to create or modify accounts. How do i
> enable this feature?

Thank You...it worked.