virus start up

HELL ME HELL OUT HERE.
I DOWNLOAD A VIRUS THAT AFTER THE LOGGO OF WINDOWS,
APPEAR A SMALL WINDOWS THAT READ
LOGGING OFF THEN SHUTTING DOWN,
THE VIRUS DONT LOAD WINDOWS COMPLETALY
THAT HAPPEN IN BOTH SAFE MODE AND NORMAL MODE.
BYE HELL PME, NEW VIRUS
1 answer Last reply
More about virus start

    I see that "virus" affected both the keyboard and you. The post makes no sense and your
    "Caps Lock" key is now broken.

    --
    Dave

    "devidesman" <devidesman@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    | HELL ME HELL OUT HERE.
    | I DOWNLOAD A VIRUS THAT AFTER THE LOGGO OF WINDOWS,
    | APPEAR A SMALL WINDOWS THAT READ
    | LOGGING OFF THEN SHUTTING DOWN,
    | THE VIRUS DONT LOAD WINDOWS COMPLETALY
    | THAT HAPPEN IN BOTH SAFE MODE AND NORMAL MODE.
    | BYE HELL PME, NEW VIRUS

Download Safe Mode Security Virus Microsoft Windows XP