Help

February 12, 2005 4:59:02 PM

I am currently using Windows XP on three computers in my house two of them
using Pro edition and the other using Home. Even before we had pro on both
of the other two, this problem has occured. The home edition computer is
connected to a router just like the other two computers and is set up the
EXACT same way. Even with this, the Home edition computer will not share or
recieve files from the other computers. On the other computers, I can share
files inbetween them and not "see" or use the computer with Home edition.
The home edition computer also uses the internet and works fine. I can also
do a remote desktop connection to the other computers as long as I use the IP
address to the computer I want to connect to. Please help me, thank You.

More about : question

February 12, 2005 5:29:04 PM

Here http://www.careyholzman.com/netfixes.htm or here
http://www.practicallynetworked.com/sharing/troubleshoo... may have help