Spyware Beta NG's question

I just reformatted my HDD and am trying to reinstate the MS Spyware Beta
privatenews groups. I've forgotten the user name and password! Can anyone
help please?
2 answers Last reply
More about spyware beta question

    see
    http://communities.microsoft.com/newsgroups/default.asp?ICP=spyware&sLCID=us

    --

    Regards,

    Mike
    --
    Mike Brannigan [Microsoft]

    rights

    newsgroups

    "0spam" <ex-brit AT rogers DOT com (adjust)> wrote in message
    >I just reformatted my HDD and am trying to reinstate the MS Spyware Beta
    >privatenews groups. I've forgotten the user name and password! Can anyone
    >help please?

    Thanks, I meant the info for OE6 setup...anyway I found it thanks.

    --
    Peter.
    Toronto, Canada.
    "Mike Brannigan [MSFT]" <mikebran@online.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > see
    > http://communities.microsoft.com/newsgroups/default.asp?ICP=spyware&sLCID=us
    >
    > --
    >
    > Regards,
    >
    > Mike
    > --
    > Mike Brannigan [Microsoft]

    > rights

    > newsgroups
    >
    > "0spam" <ex-brit AT rogers DOT com (adjust)> wrote in message
    >>I just reformatted my HDD and am trying to reinstate the MS Spyware Beta
    >>privatenews groups. I've forgotten the user name and password! Can
    >>anyone help please?

Security Microsoft Spyware Hard Drives Windows XP