Spyware Beta NG's question

I just reformatted my HDD and am trying to reinstate the MS Spyware Beta
privatenews groups. I've forgotten the user name and password! Can anyone
help please?

see
http://communities.microsoft.com/newsgroups/default.asp?ICP=spyware&sLCID=us

--

Regards,

Mike
--
Mike Brannigan [Microsoft]

rights

newsgroups

"0spam" <ex-brit AT rogers DOT com (adjust)> wrote in message
>I just reformatted my HDD and am trying to reinstate the MS Spyware Beta
>privatenews groups. I've forgotten the user name and password! Can anyone
>help please?

Thanks, I meant the info for OE6 setup...anyway I found it thanks.

--
Peter.
Toronto, Canada.