Last user login time

a b 8 Security
February 13, 2005 4:24:48 PM

I'd like each user receive a message when he login with his last
(prevoius) login date and time.

In the security policy I activated the right auditing. Now I have login
time and failed attempts logged and I can see them in the EventLog.
What do I have to do now?

--
Plinio Conti <pliniocontiATtiscaliDOTit>

More about : user login time

Anonymous
a b 8 Security
February 13, 2005 8:56:50 PM

Plinio Conti wrote:

> I'd like each user receive a message when he login with his last
> (prevoius) login date and time.
>
> In the security policy I activated the right auditing. Now I have login
> time and failed attempts logged and I can see them in the EventLog.
> What do I have to do now?
Hi

You don't need to use auditing fir this. Take a look at this thread
for a couple of other ways to do it:

http://groups.google.co.uk/groups?threadm=C55B59FE-3D06...

the 1328 page Scripting Guide:
a b 8 Security
February 15, 2005 2:14:12 AM

Thank you. Nice script.
Althought I guess an audit based script would be more secure than a file
based script....

> Plinio Conti wrote:
>
> > I'd like each user receive a message when he login with his last
> > (prevoius) login date and time.
> >
> > In the security policy I activated the right auditing. Now I have login
> > time and failed attempts logged and I can see them in the EventLog.
> > What do I have to do now?
> Hi
>
> You don't need to use auditing fir this. Take a look at this thread
> for a couple of other ways to do it:
>
> http://groups.google.co.uk/groups?threadm=C55B59FE-3D06...

> the 1328 page Scripting Guide:
> http://www.microsoft.com/technet/scriptcenter/default.m...