Hello,
Hope someone can help. I have this program (zjjvu.exe) in system32. I have
virus scanned it, I have used several spyware programs on it, I used a
melicious program detector on it, I have deleted several times after setting
folders to show hidden files. I have searched for it on every search engine
and virus website that I could find and all with no results. Nobody knows of
it, not one person that I know has it, I have four computers running in my
house and it is only on this one. I have also emailed anti virus sights about
this so they will look into it and have heard nothing back. the only good
thing is Zone Alarm asked if I want to let it access the internet and I am
able to select no. I have had this thing running up to eleven times all at
once in task manager proccesses at 7.8MB each. Any suggestions would be
appreciated before I have to format. Thanks!

Question already answered in the "other" News Group.

--
Dave