Can't make my files private.

I recently upgraded from Windows ME, to Windows XP Professional. I have been
trying to keep other users on my computer from having access to my files.
Every time that I think I'm ok, when we switch users all of my files are
still accessible to them. Please help. Thank you
1 answer Last reply
More about make files private

    account,then you have to convert you hard drive file
    system to NTFS to be able to make your folders and files
    secure,you will need to do this firstly by reading the
    help section to find out how to do this,then following
    the instructions

Windows XP