firewall alert

playing in my firewall I was tracing an alert, then ran a scan, the results
showed that there is UDP traffic on an expired connection , ( I do have an
etherlink local lan area connection that i had disabled ) can i uninstall
or remove this connection so i do not get the alerts? thank you ..
ID10T_ERROR

Ignore the alert.

UDP is a connectionless protocol, so it is highly likely that the the UDP
application finally replied after the system stack expired the connection
(UDP timeout).

Move along, nothing to see here. It's a common event on a firewall.