  • Microsoft
  • Windows XP
a b 8 Security
February 13, 2005 5:03:02 PM

I am new to win xp and have 5 diff users on my pc, how can I make it so all
folders/games/files are shared??

More about : sharing folders

Anonymous
a b 8 Security
February 13, 2005 6:49:02 PM

you need to right click on your document and settings folder,then click on
sharing and security. you then have to uncheck the make this folder private
box, this will allow all other users to have acces to all the files you have
or you can drag and drop the folders that you want them to see and use into
the shared folders folder,this will allow you to keep any folders private

!