sharing folders etc...

I am new to win xp and have 5 diff users on my pc, how can I make it so all
folders/games/files are shared??
1 answer Last reply
More about sharing folders

    you need to right click on your document and settings folder,then click on
    sharing and security. you then have to uncheck the make this folder private
    box, this will allow all other users to have acces to all the files you have
    or you can drag and drop the folders that you want them to see and use into
    the shared folders folder,this will allow you to keep any folders private

    "snjnestor" wrote:

    > I am new to win xp and have 5 diff users on my pc, how can I make it so all
    > folders/games/files are shared??

Security Microsoft Windows XP