Password on Money

I am having problem to access My Money files. When I enter my password as
registered with Net Passport, I get the message, "please enter your
pasword... etc" I tried several times with no success.
1 answer Last reply
More about password money

    Passware is the best tool for this and other passwords:
    http://lostpassword.com

    "EN" wrote:

    > I am having problem to access My Money files. When I enter my password as
    > registered with Net Passport, I get the message, "please enter your
    > pasword... etc" I tried several times with no success.

Security Microsoft Windows XP