  • Wireless Networking
Last response: in Wireless Networking
Share
May 17, 2004 6:51:06 AM

I have joined a Domain with my laptop.

I can login and use the internet etc through the domain but it will not give me access to any network shares or load my profile from the domain.

Any ideas?

More about : load user profile domain

Anonymous
a b F Wireless
May 17, 2004 10:51:53 PM

"Crispy" <chris@chrislongden.co.uk> wrote in message
> I have joined a Domain with my laptop.
>
> I can login and use the internet etc through the domain
but it will not give me access to any network shares or load
my profile from the domain.

> Any ideas?

contact the domain administrator, only he can give you the
relavent permissions.

P.