Cannot Load User Profile from Domain

I have joined a Domain with my laptop.

I can login and use the internet etc through the domain but it will not give me access to any network shares or load my profile from the domain.

Any ideas?
1 answer Last reply
More about cannot load user profile domain

    "Crispy" <chris@chrislongden.co.uk> wrote in message
    > I have joined a Domain with my laptop.
    >
    > I can login and use the internet etc through the domain
    but it will not give me access to any network shares or load
    my profile from the domain.

    > Any ideas?

    contact the domain administrator, only he can give you the
    relavent permissions.

    P.

Wireless Domain Networking Microsoft Wireless Networking