Error - Generic Host Process for Win32 Services encountered

"Generic Host Process for Win32 Services encountered and needed to close"
szAppName : svchost.exe szAppVer : 0.0.0.0 szModName : unknown
szModVer : 0.0.0.0 offset : 00000000

I get this message on about every 3rd start up at home. I ran virus and
spam software and nothing comes up. I have firewall - No new programs
installed etc. Can't find anything out there on the topic "except related to
the blaster virus" but I don't have that.

Your AntiVirus software sounds like it got hosed.

Uninstall it, reboot, and reinstall it and see if the problem goes away.