XP log on password unknown!

I aquired a Toshiba lap top, model 1410 computer from my sister, which she
has not used in a long time. It has windows XP pro on it. She set up a
windows log on password on it, and never created a password disc. She since
forgot the pass word, and I have tried everything I know to try and get past
the pass word with no luck. I removed the CMOS battery, and reinstalled it,
and I can get into setup, but when windows boots, it requires a password.
Does any one know what I can do? I don't have the software disc that came
with the computer, so I can't reformat the drive and reinstall the software
as I do not have the recovery disc. If any one can help me, it would be
greatly appreciated! Ray

Lost, Forgotten, or Expired Passwords:

[Courtesy of MS-MVP Jupiter Jones]

Windows XP Key is a program to reset Windows XP security
if Administrator password, secure boot password or key disk is lost.
http://www.lostpassword.com/windows-xp-2000-nt.htm

Forgot your admin password?

Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP