any guesses as to when x800 PCI-Express-based All-In-Wonde..

Robert

I am ready to build a new PC and I wanted to try the new Intel 915P chipset
with a Prescott CPU and a PCI Express-based video card. I want to use an
All-in-Wonder card so I can push TV to a 23 inch HP monitor. The problem
is I don't know how long it will take before ATI releases a
PCI-Express-based All-in-Wonder card. Does anyone have any idea how long it
might be until these cards are available?

-Bob

robert wrote:

> I am ready to build a new PC and I wanted to try the new Intel 915P
> chipset with a Prescott CPU and a PCI Express-based video card. I want to
> use an
> All-in-Wonder card so I can push TV to a 23 inch HP monitor. The problem
> is I don't know how long it will take before ATI releases a
> PCI-Express-based All-in-Wonder card. Does anyone have any idea how long
> it might be until these cards are available?

Just go with a standalone tuner board. They don't cost that much.

--
--John
(was jclarke at eye bee em dot net)