Norton Internet security 2004 and limited account?

Can Norton Internet Security 2004 still protect me when im log on with a
Limited Account? Does Norton Internet Security 2004 work on Limited Account?
2 answers Last reply
More about norton internet security 2004 limited account

    IF NIS is installed correctly, it functions for all user accounts.

    A Limited User may not be able to adjust any settings!

    "Allan" wrote:

    > Can Norton Internet Security 2004 still protect me when im log on with a
    > Limited Account? Does Norton Internet Security 2004 work on Limited Account?

    yes it can still protect you. But on limited accounts, you cannot change
    advanced settings, e.g turning off sum features. Advanced accounts can do this

    "Allan" wrote:

    > Can Norton Internet Security 2004 still protect me when im log on with a
    > Limited Account? Does Norton Internet Security 2004 work on Limited Account?

Internet Security Norton Microsoft Windows XP