Norton Internet security 2004 and limited account?

Tags:
  • Internet Security
  • Norton
  • Microsoft
  • Windows XP
February 15, 2005 12:37:03 AM

Can Norton Internet Security 2004 still protect me when im log on with a
Limited Account? Does Norton Internet Security 2004 work on Limited Account?

More about : norton internet security 2004 limited account

February 15, 2005 1:03:03 AM

IF NIS is installed correctly, it functions for all user accounts.

A Limited User may not be able to adjust any settings!

"Allan" wrote:

> Can Norton Internet Security 2004 still protect me when im log on with a
> Limited Account? Does Norton Internet Security 2004 work on Limited Account?
February 15, 2005 3:15:03 PM

yes it can still protect you. But on limited accounts, you cannot change
advanced settings, e.g turning off sum features. Advanced accounts can do this

!