windows welcome window issue

I just turned on the PC and I got the welcome window with the blank line for
a password. I never set up a password for my PC> How do I access the PC
3 answers Last reply
More about windows window issue

    Yeah happens to me too Rich but if there isn't a password on your computer
    you should just click ok and it'll work. Cya

    Rich wrote:
    > I just turned on the PC and I got the welcome window with the blank line for
    > a password. I never set up a password for my PC> How do I access the PC

    Have you tried leaving it blank?

    Gordon Burgess-Parker
    Director
    www.gbpcomputing.co.uk

    Rich wrote:

    > I just turned on the PC and I got the welcome window with the blank line for
    > a password. I never set up a password for my PC> How do I access the PC
    Hi

    Please try this:

    Boot into Safe Mode (tap F8 repeatedly early in the computer/Windows
    startup process)

    Select "Last Known Good Configuration"

    the 1328 page Scripting Guide:

Security Microsoft Windows XP