Far Cry: how to search for servers

pascal

Distinguished
Jun 4, 2004

Hi,

Is there a possible way to search for online servers using a browser?
I mean, the far-cry dedicated server is behind my pc-router and I would like
to see if I get it online on another pc (it's not possible to install
far-cry on that other pc).

This question does not only concern Far Cry, but also other games.

thanks,
Pascal.

"Pascal" <pst10@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> Is there a possible way to search for online servers using a browser?
> I mean, the far-cry dedicated server is behind my pc-router and I would like
> to see if I get it online on another pc (it's not possible to install
> far-cry on that other pc).

All Seeing Eye? Gamespy? Kali?
(The latter was defunct, but I think I saw mention of it making a comeback)

--
Paul