HL2 Coupon question

DaveL

Distinguished
Jun 2, 2001

I just bought a Visiontek 9600XT and it comes with a HL2 coupon. I checked
the faq on ATI's website it says you can send in for the CD (once the game
is released). It says to allow 4 to 6 weeks for delivery. I don't want to
have to wait. So can I download the game over steam and then get the cd in
mail too?

Thanks,
DaveL

why couldnt you. By the way - i read somewhere the HL coupon thing was
discontinued.. not sure if thats correct tho.

"DaveL" <dave1027@comcast.net> wrote in message
> I just bought a Visiontek 9600XT and it comes with a HL2 coupon. I
checked
> the faq on ATI's website it says you can send in for the CD (once the game
> is released). It says to allow 4 to 6 weeks for delivery. I don't want
> have to wait. So can I download the game over steam and then get the cd
in
> mail too?
>
> Thanks,
> DaveL

DaveL

Distinguished
Jun 2, 2001

I just thought they might say that since I already downloaded it then they
won't send a cd. BTW, the offer is still good. I think it's good till the
game is released.

DaveL