I've installed some client application for cyber cafe, and it applied some
policies to my computer so I can't access disks, right-mouse click etc. But
when I uninstalled it, it didn't remove those rights settings.

Now, I can't find where in Group policy editor I can enable access to local
disks, and CDrom drives, and My Documents folder!

Please help. I don't want to reinstall Windows.
Thanks in advance!

Visit http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_tweaks.htm and scroll way down
to Item No. 296 titled: "Lift MMC/GPEDIT Snap-In Restrictions".

[Courtesy of MS-MVP Kelly Theriot]

How to use the Group Policy Editor to change default systems settings
http://www.windowsnetworking.com/articles_tutorials/winxpgpe.html

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP