Packar Bell Windows 98 CD

Last response: in Computer Brands
December 26, 2004 8:00:55 AM

Hi --

I'm in need of a Packard Bell restore CD. It has Windows 98 on
it I have misplaced mine and have not been able to locate it now for
over a year. I'm thinking it's gone. I do have the diskette still. The
CD number is, 17220003. It is red-orange in color. If anyone has one to
sell, please let me know. OK that's it then. Thanks,

Bill

More about : packar bell windows

Anonymous
December 27, 2004 10:48:11 PM

Hi, Bill

I the disk your looking. How much you willing to pay? I can send you a
picture of it if you want. What model is your Packard Bell?
!