strider

http://strider.clansites.com/e107_plugins/kig_menu/index.php?
view=album&albumId=2

:)

--
AGHL Newsgroup, IRC FAQ & other: aghl-stuff.tk
Homepage: stri.tk

"Forget about it"

Borg

I go to the site and there are no pics there.

"Strider" <email.given@thepoint.youasknice> wrote in message
> http://strider.clansites.com/e107_plugins/kig_menu/index.php?
> view=album&albumId=2
>
> :)
>
> --
> AGHL Newsgroup, IRC FAQ & other: aghl-stuff.tk
> Homepage: stri.tk
>
> "Forget about it"

"Strider" <email.given@thepoint.youasknice> wrote in message
> http://strider.clansites.com/e107_plugins/kig_menu/index.php?
> view=album&albumId=2
>
> :)

You look nothing like I thought you would...(if that is you in the "me being
silly" pic)

strider

Craig Coope proclaimed...

> You look nothing like I thought you would...(if that is you in the "me being
> silly" pic)

Ya, sorry to bring my website to a new low. People of the internet never
look like you imagined them. They look even stranger in real life.

Take David Firewater for example. He has two heads, 'tis true.

--

> Craig Coope proclaimed...
>
>> You look nothing like I thought you would...(if that is you in the
>> "me being silly" pic)
>
> Ya, sorry to bring my website to a new low. People of the internet
> never look like you imagined them. They look even stranger in real
> life.
>
> Take David Firewater for example. He has two heads, 'tis true.

oh that's just nasty, don't talk about that! :(

McG. ;)

Strider wrote:
> http://strider.clansites.com/e107_plugins/kig_menu/index.php?
> view=album&albumId=2
>
> :)

FFS, tinyurl please.

"borg" <no@cox.net> wrote in message

> I go to the site and there are no pics there.

Copy and paste the link in two seperate parts. If you just click on it you
are only clicking on half the link and it won't take you there.

"Strider" <email.given@thepoint.youasknice> wrote in message
> Ya, sorry to bring my website to a new low. People of the internet never
> look like you imagined them. They look even stranger in real life.
>
> Take David Firewater for example. He has two heads, 'tis true.

and he's ginger.........both of his heads

--
Dr C [AGHL]

strider

Dr C[AGHL] proclaimed...

> and he's ginger.........both of his heads

ROFL

I remember you saying that the gathering. You best be careful else you
might find yourself heading towards a cliff edge at high speed :)

--

> I remember you saying that the gathering. You best be careful else you
> might find yourself heading towards a cliff edge at high speed :)

with some busted brakes and a pair
of lead ear muffs.

--
Dr C [AGHL]

strider

Dr C[AGHL] proclaimed...

> with some busted brakes and a pair
> of lead ear muffs.

LFMAO

--

"Dr C[AGHL]" <DRCowling99spam@hotmail.com> wrote
> > Take David Firewater for example. He has two heads, 'tis true.
> >

> and he's ginger.........both of his heads

Careful Doc, it says "copper bronze" on the bottle... I'll be round to let
your tyres down in the night.
--
David
davidfirewater(a)hotmail.com