Newbie question about atiTool

Hi:
I just got a copy of AtiTool this morning, and I want to use it
to check my 9700 Pro card.
I didn't get any instructions or help file with it.

1. I found my max. stable core as 378 (325 default).
Now I want to find my max stable mem. Here's my question:
when I test to find the max. stable memory, should I leave my core at
the default 325 or set it to 378?

2. Can anyone suggest where I can find some instructions or a
help file, so that I have a better idea what I'm doing?

Thanks very much!

ron

Do the core first and leave it at the max setting. During the mem setup you
will notice the core setting changing. It will come down to an acceptable
setting to match the mem setting.