Any sign of HL2 yet?

*sigh*

My ATI card is going to be obsolete before I ever get my copy of Half Life
2!

Man, that game will be sweet on my next NVIDIA card!

Anyone have any idea when we can expect HL2 to actually be available???

"Noozer" <dontspam@me.here> wrote in message
> *sigh*
>
> My ATI card is going to be obsolete before I ever get my copy of Half Life
> 2!
>
> Man, that game will be sweet on my next NVIDIA card!
>
> Anyone have any idea when we can expect HL2 to actually be available???

It'll be available when it's done. The most recent release date (and we know
how accurate those are) is October 2004.

--
NoRemorse
"Expect me when you see me."

kev

> Anyone have any idea when we can expect HL2 to actually be available???

Before Duke Nukem 4

Andrew

On Thu, 29 Jul 2004 22:33:57 -0500, "NoRemorse"
<thebummer@hotmail.com> wrote:

>It'll be available when it's done. The most recent release date (and we know
>how accurate those are) is October 2004.

September is the date all the game sites stated yesterday.

"Andrew" <spamtrap@localhost> wrote in message
> On Thu, 29 Jul 2004 22:33:57 -0500, "NoRemorse"
> <thebummer@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> >It'll be available when it's done. The most recent release date (and we
know
> >how accurate those are) is October 2004.
>
> September is the date all the game sites stated yesterday.

Oops. I stand corrected. I was going by the info from the most recent issue
of PC Gamer. Do you have a link or links?

--
NoRemorse
"Expect me when you see me."

Andrew

On Fri, 30 Jul 2004 01:59:33 -0500, "NoRemorse"
<thebummer@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Oops. I stand corrected. I was going by the info from the most recent issue
>of PC Gamer. Do you have a link or links?

Bluesnews etc.

"Noozer" <dontspam@me.here> wrote in message
> *sigh*
>
> My ATI card is going to be obsolete before I ever get my copy of Half Life
> 2!
>
> Man, that game will be sweet on my next NVIDIA card!
>
> Anyone have any idea when we can expect HL2 to actually be available???

Officially it is September, the game is meant to go gold any day now
according to reports over the last couple of days.

50 bucks says it won't make that date. LOL

"Jamie_Manic" <mmmm...pork rind> wrote in message

> "Noozer" <dontspam@me.here> wrote in message
> > *sigh*
> >
> > My ATI card is going to be obsolete before I ever get my copy of Half
Life
> > 2!
> >
> > Man, that game will be sweet on my next NVIDIA card!
> >
> > Anyone have any idea when we can expect HL2 to actually be available???
>
> Officially it is September, the game is meant to go gold any day now
> according to reports over the last couple of days.

For anyone that got the HL2 voucher with their Radeons, is there an expiry
date on the voucher?