FYI:ATI Catalyst 4.7 Win98/ME

For those that use W9x and want them head over to.........

Regards

Morgan

Hard drive noisy....
www.flyinglizard.freeserve.co.uk
6 answers Last reply
More about catalyst win98

    "Morgan" <morgan@home.net> wrote in message
    > For those that use W9x and want them head over to.........
    >
    > http://downloads.guru3d.com/download.php?det=841
    >
    > --
    > Regards
    >
    > Morgan
    >
    > Hard drive noisy....
    > www.flyinglizard.freeserve.co.uk

    or you might want to download it from the ATI website!

    Malc

    On Fri, 30 Jul 2004 21:12:47 +0100, "Morgan" <morgan@home.net> wrote:

    >For those that use W9x and want them head over to.........
    >
    >http://downloads.guru3d.com/download.php?det=841

    Or just go to http://www.ati.com/support/driver.html. They've been
    there since the 27th.

    patrickp

    On Fri, 30 Jul 2004 21:52:01 +0100, "Malc" <xxxxxx@hotmail.com> wrote:

    >"Morgan" <morgan@home.net> wrote in message
    >> For those that use W9x and want them head over to.........
    >>
    >> http://downloads.guru3d.com/download.php?det=841
    >>
    >> --
    >> Regards
    >>
    >> Morgan
    >>
    >> Hard drive noisy....
    >> www.flyinglizard.freeserve.co.uk
    >>

    >or you might want to download it from the ATI website!
    >
    >Malc

    Sorry, Malc, didn't see you'd already posted that. ;-)

    patrickp

    For anyone running Win98SE, does the Cat 4.7s play nicely with RadLinker
    1.010? I get an invalid page fault every time I right click on a normal
    Windows shortcut and select "Properties".

    In article <2GSOc.83$Kz81.38@news04.bloor.is.net.cable.rogers.com>, did
    daxinfx@yahoo.com really say...
    > For anyone running Win98SE, does the Cat 4.7s play nicely with RadLinker
    > 1.010? I get an invalid page fault every time I right click on a normal
    > Windows shortcut and select "Properties".

    I had this problem with Win98 also. I solved it by installing Radclocker
    only, as I only wanted the general overclocking option and not the option
    to right-click to get individual Radlinker settings for shortcuts.

    --
    MinMin

    That doesn't help much, does it? :-) Anyway, I installed WinXP on a 2nd hard
    drive to run Doom 3. It looks like RadLinker is supposed to open a new panel
    in Display Properties, where you can change global 3D options. This panel
    was not present in 98SE. I guess the author of RadLinker doesn't have a
    Win9x box to test it with.

    "MinMin" <MinMin@Lite.com> wrote in message
    > I had this problem with Win98 also. I solved it by installing Radclocker
    > only, as I only wanted the general overclocking option and not the option
    > to right-click to get individual Radlinker settings for shortcuts.
    >
    > --
    > MinMin

Radeon ATI Catalyst Hard Drives Graphics