  • Microsoft
  • Windows XP
a b 8 Security
February 17, 2005 9:25:13 PM

I have a ZoneAlarm protected with password. It consists of two processes
vsmon.exe running under SYSTEM account and zlclient.exe running under my own
account ( Owner ) - the problem is that when I want to kill zlclient I get
'Access denied' message. I tried to kill vsmon.exe using SYSTEM account (
scheduler ) and I got the same result. What kind of access is it ? Could you
point me to some docs ?

Thanks in advance,
Adam

More about : admin kill zonealarm processes

February 17, 2005 11:28:38 PM

Go to www.zonelabs.com and ask them about issues with ZoneAlarm.

"kamil" <kamildobk@xxxpoczta.onet.pl> wrote in message
>I have a ZoneAlarm protected with password. It consists of two processes
>vsmon.exe running under SYSTEM account and zlclient.exe running under my
>own account ( Owner ) - the problem is that when I want to kill zlclient I
>get 'Access denied' message. I tried to kill vsmon.exe using SYSTEM account
>( scheduler ) and I got the same result. What kind of access is it ? Could
>you point me to some docs ?
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Adam

Anonymous
a b 8 Security
February 18, 2005 10:54:19 PM

U¿ytkownik "Jerry" <NoSpamChiefZeke@MSN.com> napisa³ w wiadomo¶ci
> Go to www.zonelabs.com and ask them about issues with ZoneAlarm.

Is is not an issue, of course. I just ask what permissions I need to kill
such process ...
Anonymous
a b 8 Security
October 25, 2008 8:34:44 PM

There is only ONE single way to KILL ANY protected process : ZeroWave
http://www.alexmark.net/?pag=zerowave
This Software is TOTALLY VIRUS FREE and SAFE, still it is a HIGHLY dangerous product for it can KILL absolutely ANY process AT ALL.
The web page is in Italian, but the software has an English version.