Admin - can't kill ZoneAlarm processes

I have a ZoneAlarm protected with password. It consists of two processes
vsmon.exe running under SYSTEM account and zlclient.exe running under my own
account ( Owner ) - the problem is that when I want to kill zlclient I get
'Access denied' message. I tried to kill vsmon.exe using SYSTEM account (
scheduler ) and I got the same result. What kind of access is it ? Could you
point me to some docs ?

Thanks in advance,
Adam
3 answers Last reply
More about admin kill zonealarm processes

    Go to www.zonelabs.com and ask them about issues with ZoneAlarm.

    U¿ytkownik "Jerry" <NoSpamChiefZeke@MSN.com> napisa³ w wiadomo¶ci
    > Go to www.zonelabs.com and ask them about issues with ZoneAlarm.

    Is is not an issue, of course. I just ask what permissions I need to kill
    such process ...
  3. There is only ONE single way to KILL ANY protected process : ZeroWave
    http://www.alexmark.net/?pag=zerowave
    This Software is TOTALLY VIRUS FREE and SAFE, still it is a HIGHLY dangerous product for it can KILL absolutely ANY process AT ALL.
    The web page is in Italian, but the software has an English version.

Security Microsoft Windows XP