swf files won't open

Hello,

Is there some security setting in Win XP that prevents opening a Flash .swf
file directly?
It seems they will open in I.E. but not by clicking on the file name.

Thanks

Frank K.
1 answer Last reply
More about files open

    What do you view Flash content in besides a browser ?

    MowGreen [MVP]
    ===============
    *-343-* FDNY
    Never Forgotten

    Frank wrote:
    > Hello,
    >
    > Is there some security setting in Win XP that prevents opening a Flash .swf
    > file directly?
    > It seems they will open in I.E. but not by clicking on the file name.
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > Frank K.

Security Microsoft SWF Windows XP