  • Microsoft
  • Windows XP
a b 8 Security
February 17, 2005 1:51:13 PM

I am trying to change my local security policy but i cant find it under-admin
tools- does anubody know how i can get to it.

More about : local security policy

February 17, 2005 5:51:11 PM

"abrymn" <abrymn@discussions.microsoft.com> escribió en el mensaje
I am trying to change my local security policy but i cant find it
under-admin
tools- does anubody know how i can get to it.

check security configuration under administrative tools
local security

but, exactly what you want to do ???

kovik
Anonymous
a b 8 Security
February 17, 2005 8:42:28 PM

secpol.msc is Local Security Policy.

C:\WINDOWS\system32\secpol.msc

These two items do not come with XP Home edition:
gpedit.msc = Group Policy
secpol.msc = Local Security Settings

Only with XP Pro.

--