Local security policy

I am trying to change my local security policy but i cant find it under-admin
tools- does anubody know how i can get to it.
2 answers Last reply
More about local security policy

    "abrymn" <abrymn@discussions.microsoft.com> escribió en el mensaje
    I am trying to change my local security policy but i cant find it
    under-admin
    tools- does anubody know how i can get to it.

    check security configuration under administrative tools
    local security

    but, exactly what you want to do ???

    kovik

    secpol.msc is Local Security Policy.

    C:\WINDOWS\system32\secpol.msc

    These two items do not come with XP Home edition:
    gpedit.msc = Group Policy
    secpol.msc = Local Security Settings

    Only with XP Pro.

    --
    Hope this helps. Let us know.

    Wes
    MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

    In news:8ED177EA-1354-40C8-B428-D2B5B1192847@microsoft.com,
    abrymn <abrymn@discussions.microsoft.com> hunted and pecked:
    > I am trying to change my local security policy but i cant find it
    > under-admin tools- does anubody know how i can get to it.

Policy Security Microsoft Windows XP