Question about Group Policy

I'm trying to prevent Internet Explorer shortcuts from being deleted off the
desktop. Where is the policy located for this? I'm setting up this under
User Configuration to affect users only. I looked under the Desktop option
and couldn't see one. Also, is there a site where you can download
additional policies?
1 answer Last reply
More about question group policy

    Please visit the experts in the Group Policy newsgroup

    --
    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP

    Be Smart! Protect Your PC!

    "Mike" wrote:

    | I'm trying to prevent Internet Explorer shortcuts from being deleted off the
    | desktop. Where is the policy located for this? I'm setting up this under
    | User Configuration to affect users only. I looked under the Desktop option
    | and couldn't see one. Also, is there a site where you can download
    | additional policies?

Policy Internet Explorer Desktops Windows XP