"Set Program Access & Default", Windows XP

February 18, 2005 2:41:12 PM

When I try to send e-mail "attachment" using my Lexmark X-4270, it calls up
Microsoft Outlook as my default e-mail. The message doesn't have a "SEND"
button? Outlook Express 6 is the e-mail software that I utilize. I keep
changing the Program access and Default to Outlook Express but it still
calls up the Microsoft Outlook (that doesn't have a send button). Would
appreciate any help.
Anonymous
February 24, 2005 8:23:25 PM

Set the default email client on a per-user basis - Windows XP:
http://windowsxp.mvps.org/defaultmail.htm

--
Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
Windows XP Shell/User