"Set Program Access & Default", Windows XP

When I try to send e-mail "attachment" using my Lexmark X-4270, it calls up
Microsoft Outlook as my default e-mail. The message doesn't have a "SEND"
button? Outlook Express 6 is the e-mail software that I utilize. I keep
changing the Program access and Default to Outlook Express but it still
calls up the Microsoft Outlook (that doesn't have a send button). Would
appreciate any help.
1 answer Last reply
More about program access default windows

    Set the default email client on a per-user basis - Windows XP:
    http://windowsxp.mvps.org/defaultmail.htm

    --
    Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
    Windows XP Shell/User

    <fgravelle@woh.rr.com> wrote in message
    > When I try to send e-mail "attachment" using my Lexmark X-4270, it calls
    > up Microsoft Outlook as my default e-mail. The message doesn't have a
    > "SEND" button? Outlook Express 6 is the e-mail software that I utilize.
    > I keep changing the Program access and Default to Outlook Express but it
    > still calls up the Microsoft Outlook (that doesn't have a send button).
    > Would appreciate any help.

Default Microsoft Outlook Outlook Express Email Windows XP