Limited Account and Internet Access

February 18, 2005 8:25:03 AM

Hi, I'm running XP Home and have a limited account set up for the kids. IE
will not access the internet from the limited account side. I can access it
through the "run as" command under "admimistrator", but it accesses all my
favorites and settings. Can this be set up to run IE and allow the kids their
own Favorives.
Anonymous
February 18, 2005 11:46:51 AM

You don't happen to have onboard McAfee Privacy Service by any chance? (Or
some similar program that need permiision for other users?)

--
Peter.
Toronto, Canada.

!