Limited Account and Internet Access

Hi, I'm running XP Home and have a limited account set up for the kids. IE
will not access the internet from the limited account side. I can access it
through the "run as" command under "admimistrator", but it accesses all my
favorites and settings. Can this be set up to run IE and allow the kids their
own Favorives.
1 answer Last reply
More about limited account internet access

    You don't happen to have onboard McAfee Privacy Service by any chance? (Or
    some similar program that need permiision for other users?)

    --
    Peter.
    Toronto, Canada.
    "Labud" <Labud@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Hi, I'm running XP Home and have a limited account set up for the kids.
    > IE
    > will not access the internet from the limited account side. I can access
    > it
    > through the "run as" command under "admimistrator", but it accesses all my
    > favorites and settings. Can this be set up to run IE and allow the kids
    > their
    > own Favorives.

Internet Access Internet Explorer Windows XP