FTP downloads blocked

I may be a fool concerning SP2 but when I download files, in a .ZIP, from my
FTP site I can't get them to open, no mater what I have tried. I now have
the site is set up as a "Trusted Site" so that I don't have to unblock in the
properties setting. How can I disable the blocking of .EXE files?????
2
answers
Last reply
More about downloads blocked

    chick your internet explorer settings, allow FTP downloads

    They are allowed

    "keep_in_touch36" wrote:

    > chick your internet explorer settings, allow FTP downloads

FTP Security Microsoft Windows XP