  • Microsoft
  • Windows XP
a b 8 Security
February 18, 2005 10:09:02 AM

I may be a fool concerning SP2 but when I download files, in a .ZIP, from my
FTP site I can't get them to open, no mater what I have tried. I now have
the site is set up as a "Trusted Site" so that I don't have to unblock in the
properties setting. How can I disable the blocking of .EXE files?????

More about : ftp downloads blocked

Anonymous
a b 8 Security
February 18, 2005 10:59:03 AM

chick your internet explorer settings, allow FTP downloads
Anonymous
a b 8 Security
March 28, 2005 12:35:02 AM

They are allowed