Driver Version???

Mike

Splendid

I see everyone here referring to Cat 4.7 and 4.8 Beta. How do you determine
the version? This is the version I'm supposedly running. 6.14.10.6414

--

"Your comments seem to indicate that you
need to alienate your anus from your head."

Display Properties/Settings/Advanced/Options tab

Mike wrote:
> Still shows the same number.

Cat 4.7 = 6.14.10.6458. Uninstall *completely* and reinstall.
--
Tally Ho!
Ed Forsythe

Mike wrote:
> I see everyone here referring to Cat 4.7 and 4.8 Beta. How do you
> determine the version? This is the version I'm supposedly running.
> 6.14.10.6414

Find the Options tab in the ATI advanced settings control panel.

Ben