Whats Wintools.exe ?

Hi,

I just unistalled this from my PC because when I ran ad aware 6
proffessional = it shows this as high risk ? What is Wintools.exe and am I
better of without it ?

Please help me .......:-)

Caz x
--
Don't worry Be happy !
3 answers Last reply

    This toolbar is also a search hijacker and BHO. It will also try to install a
    number of other applications which according to the terms you agreed to while
    installing it CAN do!

    Now in the future try doing a GOOGLE and type in:
    "what is name.exe" or whatever you need to find out - it works and you'll
    get the answer right away.

    'Be alert we need more lerts'

    "TomCatEss76" wrote:

    > Hi,
    >
    > I just unistalled this from my PC because when I ran ad aware 6
    > proffessional = it shows this as high risk ? What is Wintools.exe and am I
    > better of without it ?
    >
    > Please help me .......:-)
    >
    > Caz x
    > --
    > Don't worry Be happy !

    Thanks very much for the advice......

    I`m glad I`ve uninstalled it now...much appreciated.

    xx caz :-) xx

    "BAR" wrote:

    > This toolbar is also a search hijacker and BHO. It will also try to install a
    > number of other applications which according to the terms you agreed to while
    > installing it CAN do!
    >
    > Now in the future try doing a GOOGLE and type in:
    > "what is name.exe" or whatever you need to find out - it works and you'll
    > get the answer right away.
    >
    > 'Be alert we need more lerts'
    >
    > "TomCatEss76" wrote:
    >
    > > Hi,
    > >
    > > I just unistalled this from my PC because when I ran ad aware 6
    > > proffessional = it shows this as high risk ? What is Wintools.exe and am I
    > > better of without it ?
    > >
    > > Please help me .......:-)
    > >
    > > Caz x
    > > --