Friends network?

Hi, Thanks for reading my msg. A buddy and I logged into the friends
network, he joined a HL2 deathmatch server and I tried to locate the
server that he was on but had no success.
How do I find my buddy using the friends network?
Thanks in advance,

Shayne

"shayne" <shayne@127.0.0.1> wrote in message
> Hi, Thanks for reading my msg. A buddy and I logged into the friends
> network, he joined a HL2 deathmatch server and I tried to locate the
> server that he was on but had no success.
> How do I find my buddy using the friends network?
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Shayne

The 'Friends' network is broken. It doesn't work for us either. A lot
of folk have been using MSN Messenger to keep up with each other.
McG.

McGrandpa wrote:
> "shayne" <shayne@127.0.0.1> wrote in message
>
>>Hi, Thanks for reading my msg. A buddy and I logged into the friends
>>network, he joined a HL2 deathmatch server and I tried to locate the
>>server that he was on but had no success.
>>How do I find my buddy using the friends network?
>>Thanks in advance,
>>
>>Shayne
>

> The 'Friends' network is broken. It doesn't work for us either. A lot
> of folk have been using MSN Messenger to keep up with each other.
> McG.

Ok, Thanks

Shayne

"shayne" wrote

> Hi, Thanks for reading my msg. A buddy and I logged into the friends
> network, he joined a HL2 deathmatch server and I tried to locate the
> server that he was on but had no success.
> How do I find my buddy using the friends network?
> Thanks in advance,

http://www.xfire.com/xf/index.php

bye

xfire will f**k ur comp up. dont install it

"RescueMe" <song@hill.com> wrote in message

> "shayne" wrote
>
>> Hi, Thanks for reading my msg. A buddy and I logged into the friends
>> network, he joined a HL2 deathmatch server and I tried to locate the
>> server that he was on but had no success.
>> How do I find my buddy using the friends network?
>> Thanks in advance,
>
> http://www.xfire.com/xf/index.php
>
> bye

"RanCor TDO" wrote

> xfire will f**k ur comp up. dont install it

er... ok.

Andrew

On Mon, 10 Jan 2005 11:13:59 +0000 (UTC), "RanCor TDO"
<rosyth_dj@hotmail.com> wrote:

>xfire will f**k ur comp up. dont install it

It has always worked fine for me.