Friends network?

Hi, Thanks for reading my msg. A buddy and I logged into the friends
network, he joined a HL2 deathmatch server and I tried to locate the
server that he was on but had no success.
How do I find my buddy using the friends network?
Thanks in advance,

Shayne
6 answers Last reply
More about friends network

    "shayne" <shayne@127.0.0.1> wrote in message
    > Hi, Thanks for reading my msg. A buddy and I logged into the friends
    > network, he joined a HL2 deathmatch server and I tried to locate the
    > server that he was on but had no success.
    > How do I find my buddy using the friends network?
    > Thanks in advance,
    >
    > Shayne

    The 'Friends' network is broken. It doesn't work for us either. A lot
    of folk have been using MSN Messenger to keep up with each other.
    McG.

    McGrandpa wrote:
    > "shayne" <shayne@127.0.0.1> wrote in message
    >
    >>Hi, Thanks for reading my msg. A buddy and I logged into the friends
    >>network, he joined a HL2 deathmatch server and I tried to locate the
    >>server that he was on but had no success.
    >>How do I find my buddy using the friends network?
    >>Thanks in advance,
    >>
    >>Shayne
    >

    > The 'Friends' network is broken. It doesn't work for us either. A lot
    > of folk have been using MSN Messenger to keep up with each other.
    > McG.

    Ok, Thanks

    Shayne

    "shayne" wrote

    > Hi, Thanks for reading my msg. A buddy and I logged into the friends
    > network, he joined a HL2 deathmatch server and I tried to locate the
    > server that he was on but had no success.
    > How do I find my buddy using the friends network?
    > Thanks in advance,

    http://www.xfire.com/xf/index.php

    bye

    xfire will f**k ur comp up. dont install it

    "RescueMe" <song@hill.com> wrote in message

    > "shayne" wrote
    >
    >> Hi, Thanks for reading my msg. A buddy and I logged into the friends
    >> network, he joined a HL2 deathmatch server and I tried to locate the
    >> server that he was on but had no success.
    >> How do I find my buddy using the friends network?
    >> Thanks in advance,
    >
    > http://www.xfire.com/xf/index.php
    >
    > bye

    "RanCor TDO" wrote

    > xfire will f**k ur comp up. dont install it

    er... ok.

    On Mon, 10 Jan 2005 11:13:59 +0000 (UTC), "RanCor TDO"
    <rosyth_dj@hotmail.com> wrote:

    >xfire will f**k ur comp up. dont install it

    It has always worked fine for me.

Games Servers Video Games