Zone Alarm

Hi Group, can someone please tell me how to get rid of zone alarm in my
registry?it keeps showing up in my msconfig. as zlclient
SOFTWARE\microsoft\currentversion\run i have tried to find it in my reg. but
i can't:(
--
thank you for your help:-)
5 answers Last reply

    Are you running ZoneAlarm as your firewall? Or have you uninstalled the
    program?

    --
    Hope this helps. Let us know.

    Wes
    MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

    In news:44922187-42A4-4450-906E-04AF7D94E235@microsoft.com,
    Cj <Cj@discussions.microsoft.com> hunted and pecked:

    There are explicit instruction for removing ZoneAlarm at www.zonelabs.com

    "Cj" <Cj@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Hi Group, can someone please tell me how to get rid of zone alarm in my
    > registry?it keeps showing up in my msconfig. as zlclient
    > SOFTWARE\microsoft\currentversion\run i have tried to find it in my reg.
    > but
    > i can't:(
    > --
    > thank you for your help:-)

    i uninstalled the program a few days ago.plus i reinstalled WXP SP1 and it
    still shows up....

    "Wesley Vogel" wrote:

    > Are you running ZoneAlarm as your firewall? Or have you uninstalled the
    > program?
    >
    > --
    > Hope this helps. Let us know.
    >
    > Wes
    > MS-MVP Windows Shell/User
    >
    > In news:44922187-42A4-4450-906E-04AF7D94E235@microsoft.com,
    > Cj <Cj@discussions.microsoft.com> hunted and pecked:
    > > Hi Group, can someone please tell me how to get rid of zone alarm in
    > > my registry?it keeps showing up in my msconfig. as zlclient
    > > SOFTWARE\microsoft\currentversion\run i have tried to find it in my
    > > reg. but i can't:(
    > > --
    > > thank you for your help:-)

    You should contact ZoneLabs they are aware of the problem with Zone Alarm
    getting stuck in an Uninstall loop,(unable to completly uninstall). Sometimes
    a free third party utility can be used to remove these types pf programs.

    "Cj" wrote:

    > Hi Group, can someone please tell me how to get rid of zone alarm in my
    > registry?it keeps showing up in my msconfig. as zlclient
    > SOFTWARE\microsoft\currentversion\run i have tried to find it in my reg. but
    > i can't:(
    > --
    > thank you for your help:-)

    okay group, thank you for all the information....have a nice day

    "mobilePCtech" wrote:

    > You should contact ZoneLabs they are aware of the problem with Zone Alarm
    > getting stuck in an Uninstall loop,(unable to completly uninstall). Sometimes
    > a free third party utility can be used to remove these types pf programs.
    >
    > "Cj" wrote:
    >
    > > Hi Group, can someone please tell me how to get rid of zone alarm in my
    > > registry?it keeps showing up in my msconfig. as zlclient
    > > SOFTWARE\microsoft\currentversion\run i have tried to find it in my reg. but
    > > i can't:(
    > > --
    > > thank you for your help:-)

Security Microsoft Windows XP