Increse XP Sign on security

My son has found a way to hack into my computer, geting around the password
screen.

Is there a way to lock him out, increese security?
2 answers Last reply
More about increse sign security

    Depends on how he's getting around the password screen.

    Are you still using the Welcome screen, or have you gone to the domain logon
    style screen?

    Matt Gibson - GSEC

    ZZYZX wrote:
    > My son has found a way to hack into my computer, geting around the password
    > screen.
    >
    > Is there a way to lock him out, increese security?

    Have you set a password on the built-in Administrator account?

    --

    Bruce Chambers

    Help us help you:
    http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm