Norton Internet Security And Object Desktop

Tags:
  • Norton
  • Desktops
  • Internet Security
  • Windows XP
February 20, 2005 3:27:56 AM

I am having problems with this program, I recently reformatted and
reinstalled Windows XP Pro, I reinstalled Norton Internet Security
2004 and I set it to run an automatic scan once a week, this scan
worked first time out, but it will now not run and when tring to scan
files using a manual scan these do not work either. I had also
installed Stardock’s Object Desktop and was wondering if any of the
programs in that suite affect Norton. Thanks

Topic URL: http://www.windowsforumz.com/Security-Admin-Norton-Inte...
Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.windowsforumz.com/eform.php?p=838255

More about : norton internet security object desktop

February 20, 2005 5:02:40 AM

In news:42181fdc$1_5@alt.athenanews.com,
FrankMag <UseLinkToEmail@WindowsForumz.com> had this to say:

> I had also
> installed Stardock's Object Desktop and was wondering if any of the
> programs in that suite affect Norton. Thanks

I've installed Stardock's Object Desktop on many systems. It's one of my
favorite applications. I've never had it actually cause any problems with
anything else. I doubt that's your problem.

Galen

mental exaltation." -- Sherlock Holmes
!