Norton Internet Security And Object Desktop

I am having problems with this program, I recently reformatted and
reinstalled Windows XP Pro, I reinstalled Norton Internet Security
2004 and I set it to run an automatic scan once a week, this scan
worked first time out, but it will now not run and when tring to scan
files using a manual scan these do not work either. I had also
installed Stardock’s Object Desktop and was wondering if any of the
programs in that suite affect Norton. Thanks

Topic URL: http://www.windowsforumz.com/Security-Admin-Norton-Internet-Object-Desktop-ftopict267225.html
Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.windowsforumz.com/eform.php?p=838255
1 answer Last reply
More about norton internet security object desktop

    In news:42181fdc$1_5@alt.athenanews.com,
    FrankMag <UseLinkToEmail@WindowsForumz.com> had this to say:

    > I had also
    > installed Stardock's Object Desktop and was wondering if any of the
    > programs in that suite affect Norton. Thanks

    I've installed Stardock's Object Desktop on many systems. It's one of my
    favorite applications. I've never had it actually cause any problems with
    anything else. I doubt that's your problem.

    Galen

    mental exaltation." -- Sherlock Holmes

Norton Desktops Internet Security Windows XP