s-video composite problem

Alan

I'm getting a blank TV screen with my Ati Radeon 9800 pro when I use a
s-video to composite adapter. Using the same adapter on another
computer with a 9600 XT, it works fine. Driver display options
checked to output s-video. Updated the catalyst driver also. Anyone
know what's wrong?

Had the same problem. My card was busted. Hope you still got waranty...

Btw. This is the second card that failes. I think my TV gives back some kind
of feedback over the line which the card cannot handle. Be carefull... ^^

Gerrit