9200se TV Out problem...diagonal lines on screen

I am using a Radeon 9200se and the TV out image has diagonal lines all over
it. Does anyone know how to get rid of the lines?...because they basically
make TV out feature completely useless. I am using S-Video connection.

any help appreciated

I have same problem and it get's worse the longer the PC is on,
indicating a heat problem. Changing to NTSC out greatly improves the
problem if your TV can accept NTSC...