Identity Popup

February 20, 2005 9:38:26 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,microsoft.public.security.homeusers,microsoft.public.windowsxp.security_admin (More info?)

Every once in a while, the Identity prompt will pop up ... even when not
attempting to access Outlook Express. In fact, we don't even use Outlook
Express. Any suggestions as to how to stop this from happening?

Thanks!

Larry

More about : identity popup

Anonymous
a b 8 Security
February 21, 2005 11:09:02 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,microsoft.public.security.homeusers,microsoft.public.windowsxp.security_admin (More info?)

Windows version?
--
OE6-specific newsgroup:

~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
MS MVP-Windows (Shell, IE/OE) & Security, AH-VSOP

Inside Outlook Express
http://www.insideoe.com

!