Identity Popup

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,microsoft.public.security.homeusers,microsoft.public.windowsxp.security_admin (More info?)

Every once in a while, the Identity prompt will pop up ... even when not
attempting to access Outlook Express. In fact, we don't even use Outlook
Express. Any suggestions as to how to stop this from happening?

Thanks!

Larry
1 answer Last reply
More about identity popup
  1. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,microsoft.public.security.homeusers,microsoft.public.windowsxp.security_admin (More info?)

    Windows version?
    --
    OE6-specific newsgroup:

    ~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
    MS MVP-Windows (Shell, IE/OE) & Security, AH-VSOP

    Inside Outlook Express
    http://www.insideoe.com

    Larry wrote:
    > Every once in a while, the Identity prompt will pop up ... even when not
    > attempting to access Outlook Express. In fact, we don't even use Outlook
    > Express. Any suggestions as to how to stop this from happening?
    >
    > Thanks!
    >
    > Larry

Security Microsoft Outlook Express Windows XP