ok, got my x800 Pro now ... how do I check temperature?

the ATI menu doesn't seem to have a gpu / environment temp monitor
(was used to that with nvidia)

do I need a tool for this? (Redline is on one of the CDs)

thanks!
--
Johnny: [plugging back in the runway lights]
"Just kidding."

spencer

get ATITOOL

do a google search

Spence

Cole Turner wrote:
> the ATI menu doesn't seem to have a gpu / environment temp monitor
> (was used to that with nvidia)
>
> do I need a tool for this? (Redline is on one of the CDs)
>
> thanks!

Check the 'overdrive ' tab, display prop >advance

Jeff B