ok, got my x800 Pro now ... how do I check temperature?

Tags:
  • Radeon
  • Temperature
  • ATI
  • Graphics
Last response: in Graphics & Displays
August 4, 2004 4:35:42 PM

the ATI menu doesn't seem to have a gpu / environment temp monitor
(was used to that with nvidia)

do I need a tool for this? (Redline is on one of the CDs)

thanks!
--
Johnny: [plugging back in the runway lights]
"Just kidding."

More about : x800 pro check temperature

August 4, 2004 4:35:43 PM

get ATITOOL

do a google search

Spence

"Cole Turner" <REMOVEcole.turner@liwest.at> wrote in message
> the ATI menu doesn't seem to have a gpu / environment temp monitor
> (was used to that with nvidia)
>
> do I need a tool for this? (Redline is on one of the CDs)
>
> thanks!
> --
> Johnny: [plugging back in the runway lights]
> "Just kidding."
> ('Airplane!', 1980)

Anonymous
August 4, 2004 5:41:11 PM

Cole Turner wrote:
> the ATI menu doesn't seem to have a gpu / environment temp monitor
> (was used to that with nvidia)
>
> do I need a tool for this? (Redline is on one of the CDs)
>
> thanks!

Check the 'overdrive ' tab, display prop >advance

Jeff B
!