ok, got my x800 Pro now ... how do I check temperature?

the ATI menu doesn't seem to have a gpu / environment temp monitor
(was used to that with nvidia)

do I need a tool for this? (Redline is on one of the CDs)

thanks!
--
Johnny: [plugging back in the runway lights]
"Just kidding."

    get ATITOOL

    do a google search

    Spence

    Cole Turner wrote:
    > the ATI menu doesn't seem to have a gpu / environment temp monitor
    > (was used to that with nvidia)
    >
    > do I need a tool for this? (Redline is on one of the CDs)
    >
    > thanks!

    Check the 'overdrive ' tab, display prop >advance

    Jeff B

Radeon Temperature ATI Graphics