hauppauge 250pvr-mce

kirk

Distinguished
Aug 23, 2002

has anyone used one of these cards with one of the all in wonder cards,
specificaly any of the 9000 series cards. i would like to be able to watch
tv, and record a different show at same time, also this card has a radio
tuner in, which my current aiw card dosen't. i just don't want to install it
and screw things up, and have to reinstall everything again...

thanks

Kirk

JohnS

I have the WinTV card, and I have run it with an
ATI 9000, 9200, and 9600. Works fine with the
Cat 4.5 and 4.6 drivers. Did not work so great
with Cat 3.8 and 4.3 drivers ... very dark video.

johns