Looking around for ammo

I'm always looking around for ammo but I missed this one. You know when
you're coming out of the tunnel where the saw cart goes up and down on
a cable? Well, when you come out of the tunnel right above
the tunnel entrance there is some "loose" ammo atop the ledge.
The MULE

sleepy

Distinguished
Jan 31, 2001

<tq144@msn.com> wrote in message
> I'm always looking around for ammo but I missed this one. You know when
> you're coming out of the tunnel where the saw cart goes up and down on
> a cable? Well, when you come out of the tunnel right above
> the tunnel entrance there is some "loose" ammo atop the ledge.
> The MULE

got that one first time through on account of the suspiciously handy stack
of crates to your right .