Help!!! Trojan attacked Microsoft AntiSpyware

I ran StopSign by aExcelleration and it found following
viruses
Trojan.Click.70 attached to Microsoft AntiSpyware
and
A.Value Systems MoM Application
I am only using trial version of Stop sign and there fore
cannot delete them.
How can I get rid of them please!!!!!
5 answers Last reply
More about help trojan attacked microsoft antispyware

    It may just be finding either the signature list, or the items in
    quarantine.

    Matt Gibson - GSEC

    "Marea" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I ran StopSign by aExcelleration and it found following
    > viruses
    > Trojan.Click.70 attached to Microsoft AntiSpyware
    > and
    > A.Value Systems MoM Application
    > I am only using trial version of Stop sign and there fore
    > cannot delete them.
    > How can I get rid of them please!!!!!

    1) Download the following three items...

    Trend Sysclean Package

    Latest Trend Pattern File.

    Adaware SE (free personal version v1.05)
    http://www.lavasoftusa.com/

    Create a directory.
    On drive "C:\"
    (e.g., "c:\New Folder")
    or the desktop

    Download Sysclean.com and place it in that directory.
    Download the Trend Pattern File by obtaining the ZIP file.
    For example; lpt428.zip

    sysclean.com.

    2) Update Adaware with the latest definitions.
    3) Disable System Restore
    4) Reboot your PC into Safe Mode and shutdown as many applications as possible
    5) Using both the Trend Sysclean utility and Adaware, perform a Full Scan of your
    platform and clean/delete any infectors/parasites found.
    (a few cycles may be needed)
    6) Restart your PC and perform a "final" Full Scan of your platform using both the
    Trend Sysclean utility and Adaware
    7) Re-enable System Restore and re-apply any System Restore preferences,
    (e.g. HD space to use suggested 400 ~ 600MB),
    8) Reboot your PC.
    9) Create a new Restore point

    * * * Please report your results ! * * *

    --
    Dave

    "Marea" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    | I ran StopSign by aExcelleration and it found following
    | viruses
    | Trojan.Click.70 attached to Microsoft AntiSpyware
    | and
    | A.Value Systems MoM Application
    | I am only using trial version of Stop sign and there fore
    | cannot delete them.
    | How can I get rid of them please!!!!!

    Folder")

    >Download Sysclean.com and place it in that directory.
    >Download the Trend Pattern File by obtaining the ZIP
    file.
    >For example; lpt428.zip
    >
    >Extract the contents of the ZIP file and place the
    contents in the same directory as

    http://vil.nai.com/vil/SystemHelpDocs/DisableSysRestore.ht
    >4) Reboot your PC into Safe Mode and shutdown as
    many applications as possible
    >5) Using both the Trend Sysclean utility and
    Adaware, perform a Full Scan of your
    > platform and clean/delete any
    infectors/parasites found.
    > (a few cycles may be needed)
    >6) Restart your PC and perform a "final" Full Scan
    of your platform using both the
    > Trend Sysclean utility and Adaware
    >7) Re-enable System Restore and re-apply any System
    Restore preferences,
    > (e.g. HD space to use suggested 400 ~ 600MB),
    >8) Reboot your PC.
    >9) Create a new Restore point
    >

    >* * * Please report your results ! * * *
    >

    >--
    >Dave
    >http://www.claymania.com/removal-trojan-adware.html
    >

    >"Marea" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
    message
    >| I ran StopSign by aExcelleration and it found following
    >| viruses
    >| Trojan.Click.70 attached to Microsoft AntiSpyware
    >| and
    >| A.Value Systems MoM Application
    >| I am only using trial version of Stop sign and there
    fore
    >| cannot delete them.
    >| How can I get rid of them please!!!!!
    >
    >Thank you David I did what you said and I got rid of
    them.
    I know this because i went to the online scan at
    MicroTrend and my computer is clean
    Regards Marea
    Australia

    You're welcome -- glad you got rid of the junk.

    --
    Dave

    "Thanks David Lipman" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

    | Thank you David I did what you said and I got rid of
    | them.
    | I know this because i went to the online scan at
    | MicroTrend and my computer is clean
    | Regards Marea
    | Australia

Security Trojan Microsoft Windows XP