Pass words

a b 8 Security
February 21, 2005 12:55:04 PM

I want Windows to remember all my passwords for different programs. There is
a spot where I can put an X so Windows remembers - but that spot is grey on
my PC so I cannot put an X - can anybody help me how to gte it white so I
can use it? THANKS

More about : pass words

Anonymous
a b 8 Security
February 22, 2005 4:36:34 AM

I would not do that.
Look for a program called "whisper32"
It allows you to enter all of your locations/user names and
passwords.....and keeps them under a password so only you have access.
peter
!