Pass words

I want Windows to remember all my passwords for different programs. There is
a spot where I can put an X so Windows remembers - but that spot is grey on
my PC so I cannot put an X - can anybody help me how to gte it white so I
can use it? THANKS
1 answer Last reply
More about pass words

    I would not do that.
    Look for a program called "whisper32"
    It allows you to enter all of your locations/user names and
    passwords.....and keeps them under a password so only you have access.
    peter
    "LENA" <LENA@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I want Windows to remember all my passwords for different programs. There
    >is
    > a spot where I can put an X so Windows remembers - but that spot is grey
    > on
    > my PC so I cannot put an X - can anybody help me how to gte it white so I
    > can use it? THANKS

Security Microsoft Windows XP